Man Suffers From Third -Degree Burn on His Thigh After His LGHG2 Battery in His Right Pocket Burst Into Flames



 Man Suffers From Third -Degree Burn on His Thigh After His LGHG2 Battery in His Right Pocket Burst Into Flames


A man known as Nader Harb is currently suffering from a third-degree burn on right thigh.

The burn was as a result of a spare battery of his device that exploded in his pocket.

it was gathered that Harb was setting up for the day at the butcher shop he works at when the LGHG2 battery in his right pocket burst into flames.


According to his lawsuit filed against the battery maker LG Chem, Harb says he 'literally dropped to the ground, rolled, and put out the fire' before he realized it was his vape. 


He was rushed to a hospital, where burn specialists treated him for second- and third-degree burns that took up most of this right thigh. Harb said the incident nearly killed him, and it was worse than being run over by a car.

'I mean, I got cut by machines, I got run over by a car, I've never seen pain like this' he said and has now filed a lawsuit against LG, the South Korean electronics company that owns the battery provider.

 Man Suffers From Third -Degree Burn on His Thigh After His LGHG2 Battery in His Right Pocket Burst Into Flames


Source: LIB

No comments:

Post a comment