Mother And Children Died After Eating Pot Of Soup That Wall Gecko Felled Into


 Mother And Children Died After Eating Pot Of Soup That Wall Gecko Felled Into


House lizard known as  also called omole fell into a pot of soup prepared by a housewife unknowingly and killed d woman and her children after eating, please ensure your food, cooked or raw is tightly closed as this animal is highly poisonous; do everything possible to get rid of this dangerous animal from your home.

God bless u as u pass this message across to your family and friends. Omole (home lizard) is causing too much danger at various homes these days.

To eradicate it totally in your home, just mix salt and garlic and put it in different corners of your room. You will never see them again.

Please share

No comments:

Post a comment