Powered by Blogger.

Here’s Is What To Note About Gas Cooker ─ Please Read


Let this not happen to you... This could be a common mistake in any household. How it happened:

The gas stove was on and cooking in progress. The lady observed some cockroaches near the sink and grabbed a can of insect killer and sprayed it near the gas stove, which was on. There was an explosion and in no time the poor woman was covered in flames,sustaining 65% burns. 

Read also: Trade With Caution, There Is An Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Abakaliki

Her husband rushed in, tried to put out the flames and his clothes too caught fire. The husband is still in hospital, in the burns ward, still unaware that his wife was declared dead on arrival. Let us understand: - All insect killer sprays such as "Hit", "Mortein", "Heaven", "Raid", etc. have highly volatile and inflammable solvents.

The atomized spray particles spread very rapidly and one spark is enough to ignite this explosive mixture with oxygen present in air.

Please educate your family & friends about this and spread the word around.

Don't keep this message in your inbox. Please share...who knows you may save more than a life... I just did my part as received!

for more advice, please use the comment box below. Thanks 

Don't forget to visit our new educational blog, Click here. Also Click here to like our Facebook page for instant updates.

We promise to always provide recent and credible updates only if you bookmark and visit our site again. Thanks and happy reading.

No comments